Friday, October 9, 2009

L i v e O u t L o u d

A friend just posted this on his facebook status:

Many people come and go in our lives. There are only a few people that are going on the way with you in your life - Family, Jesus, Close friends. Pour your life into those you love.
I love that last line. Pour your life, yourself, your all into those you love.
On my desk, and now covered with a Sonic glass (from yesterday), a jump drive and various papers, is a tile that I keep as a reminder of how I want to live my life. It states plainly and straight-forwardly: LIVE OUT LOUD.
Life isn't a dress-rehersal, people. It's the real deal. I choose to live my life fairly and honestly. I worship God, not because it's how I was brougth up, but because He shows Himself to me in my everyday life.
Live out loud. Is there any better way?

No comments:

Post a Comment